2012年10月5日星期五

Friday

1st time using my broken english to write my blog
sorry, i lie to you all, i said i will study hard but not
today's morning i used 30 minutes for study sejarah and
i slept for 1 hour to replenish of my energy used for it
sure you will feel it's very funny, but it's not a joke

actually, i'm not a clever and good boy that you all think
i'm just a normal person, i always speech more than action
i should not make myself to be useless, must learn from Jia Cheng
don't give too much of time to rest and always continue working
the time for rest more then i will be more lazy to do anything

i read Zhin Yuan, Hui Xin and Hui Yi's blog just now
they all are setting very high target for their exam result
look like many of friends start changing and fighting for SPM
what is the target for me? sorry, i'm also not sure about it
on the way, just do my best for it and try to study hard

my juniors face their exam now and i discover a problem
we didn't have any topic can we talk and face to face only
i go forward and clap their shoulder then i go away already
may be we should not too close, i'm one's own wishful thinking
i will graduate soon, the most loathe to give up of me is you all

没有评论:

发表评论